On Monday 28th March, Wahanda will launch two deals that'll see the popular Sanctuary skincare brand partnering with someone other than Boots for the first time. The Sanctuary Skincare Spa Heroes set will cost £20 - and includes:
- Radiance Boosting Facial Oil (30ml)
- Perfectly Polished Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml)
- Warming Microbrasion Polish (100ml)
- Warming Charcoal Detox Mask (100ml)
If that doesn't tickle your fancy, there's also a side deal comprising of Pro-Collagen products - again, costing £20. This'll include:
- Pro-Collagen Youth Serum (30ml)
- Pro-Collagen Night Concentrate (50ml)
- Skincare Collagen Boosting Mask (100ml)
These are being touted as Mother's Day deals, but I'd be quite happy to buy one of these for my Mum and one for myself - I've tried and liked the Sanctuary facial oils in the past, and at £20 a set, these are too much bargain to miss out on for me!
If you'd like to grab one of these deals, you'll find them on Wahanda on Monday. What do you think? Tempted? Let us know in the comments!