Some of the Gift of the Week deals from Boots have made me a little suspicious this year - I've found myself wondering if the original RRPs had been inflated beforehand to make the deals look more impressive. However the total for all the products included in the Pink Big Tote Bag would be £66.15 if bought separately, so it's definitely a bona fide bargain.
The Pink Big offer went live in the early hours of this morning, and is currently available instore and online. My local Boots is very well-stocked with tote bags piled up to the ceiling, so the stores are definitely expecting a rush, but all the same you'd be wise act fast if you want to take advantage; last year the hatboxes flew off the shelves and couldn't be found for love nor money after a couple of days.
If you're partial to some Soap & Glory I definitely recommend getting your hands on this. It contains some of the brand's most popular products including Scrub Your Nose In It, Flake Away and The Righteous Butter. It's also a fine introduction to the brand for a friend or relative - although I'd suggest buying it for someone young with oily tendencies as it's rather scrub-heavy (3 different scrub products are included).
The tote bag contains:
- Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel (500ml)
- The Righteous Butter Body Butter (300ml)
- Flake Away Body Scrub (300ml)
- Girligo Scented Body Moisturising Mist (100ml)
- Glad Hair Day Ultra-Shine Super-Shampoo (250ml)
- The Breakfast Scrub Body Smoother (300ml)
- Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream (125ml)
- Scrub Your Nose In It Face Scrub And Mask (125ml)
- Super Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in ‘Pink Apricot,’ (7ml)
- Off Your Face Cleansing Wipes (25 wipes)
- Giant Super Sudsy Shower Puff
Have you tracked down a tote bag for yourself or someone else? What did you think?