Disclosure: I received a complimentary makeover and a few PR samples at a Le Metier blogger event.
As we posted earlier in the week, Le Metier de Beaute's top makeup artists are in town, running a week of masterclasses at the all new Selfridges counter. I popped down to have a good stare, have my makeup done, and chat with the artists - and wow. Literally, the best makeover I've ever had. Dustin Lujan spent plenty of time talking me through every product used, alongside being incredibly friendly - even joking with my Mum, who was wandering around in the background.
I walked out of Selfridges with glowing, flawless skin, gorgeously emphasised eyes, and a killer red lip. Dustin was all about balancing cool colours against warm colours and playing up the skin with sheer, natural foundation and non-cakey powder. From memory, the products used were:
- Peau Vierge concealer
- Peau Vierge tinted treatment mixed with a touch of Flawless Finish Foundation
- Flawless Finish loose powder
- Blonzer in Maldives Magic and Echo powder blush
- Kaleidoscope for eyes in La Cirque over Dualistic Eye Pencil in Champagne as base
- Precision Liquid Liner in Noir, and Dualistic Eye Pencil in Noir
- Anamorphic Mascara in Jade
- Brow Bound eyebrow pencil in Auburn
- Bombay lipstick and Turkish Smoke lipgloss
So if you're in London this week, hot foot it down to to the new counter at Selfridges. And give Dustin a kiss for me if you do!